Dr. Gould is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 Northern Blvd
Great Neck, NY 11021Phone(516) 829-3100Fax(516) 487-9433
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia CampusResidency, Neurology, 1979 - 1982
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia CampusResidency, Pediatrics, 1977 - 1979
- Columbia University School of Public HealthClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1983 - Present
- NY State Medical License 1980 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Empirical Bayes analysis of quantitative proteomics experiments.Margolin AA, Ong S, Schenone M, Gould R, Schreiber SL, Carr SA, Golub TR> ;PLoS ONE. 2009-10-14
- 28 citationsTirofiban provides 'platelet anesthesia' during cardiopulmonary bypass in baboonsYuji Hiramatsu, Nicolas Gikakis, Harry L. Anderson, Joseph H. Gorman, Cezary Marcinkiewicz, Robert J. Gould, S. Niewiarowski, L. Henry Edmunds> ;The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 1997 Jan 1
- 28 citationsProton MR spectroscopy of the basal ganglia in healthy children and children with AIDS.Dongfeng Lu, Steven G. Pavlakis, Yitzchak Frank, Saroj Bakshi, Savita Pahwa, Robert J. Gould, Cristina Sison, Ching Hsu, Martin Lesser, Mara Hoberman, Tracy Barnett, R...> ;Radiology. 1996 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: