Dr. Grenley is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Seattle, WA 98122Phone(206) 324-1120
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina, Chapel HillResidency, 1983 - 1985
- Virginia Mason Medical CenterResidency, 1980 - 1983
- University of WashingtonClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1981 - 2022
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 3'' terminal sequences of 16S rRNA do not explain translational specificity differences between E. coli and B. stearothermophilus ribosomes.Sprague, K. U., Steitz, J. A., Grenley, R. M., Stocking, C. E.> ;Nature. 1977 Jun 2
- Northwest Society of Plastic SurgeonsMember
- Washington Society of Plastic SurgeonsMember
- King County Medical SocietyMember
- Swedish Medical Center-Cherry Hill CampusSeattle, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: