Are you Dr. Gunnink?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office215 S Power Rd
Mesa, AZ 85206Phone+1 480-991-0480Fax+1 480-991-0478
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Gunnink, DO is a board certified neurologist in Mesa, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Banner Baywood Medical Center, HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center, and Banner Estrella Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Loyola University Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1987 - 1990
- McLaren Orthopedic HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1986 - 1987
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State License 2005 - 2016
- WI State License 1990 - 2016
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsSpatial frequency evoked visuograms in multiple sclerosisGastone G. Celesia, Mitchell Brigell, Robert Gunnink, Hien Dang> ;Neurology. 1992 May 1