Are you Dr. Hamby?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Port Washington Blvd
Roslyn, NY 11576Phone(516) 365-5000Fax(516) 365-1464
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Hamby, MD is a cardiologist in Roslyn, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1963 - 1964
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1962 - 1963
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1960 - 1961
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1959 - 1960
- NYU School of MedicineClass of 1959
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1960 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsIatrogenic coronary artery stenosis following coronary stenting.Robert I. Hamby, George A. Petrossian, Andrew E. Lituchy> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions. 1999 Apr 1
- Errors in statistics could lead to misinterpretation.Hamby, R.> ;Am J Occup Ther. 1998 Oct
- 11 citationsCoronary artery stenosis complicating coronary angioplasty: report of six cases.Robert I Hamby, Homayoun S Amin, Stephen J Gulotta, Riccardo Ricciardi> ;American Heart Journal. 1987 Sep 1
- Join now to see all