Are you Dr. Jones?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1866 N Orange Grove Ave
Pomona, CA 91767Phone+1 909-865-0676Fax+1 909-865-8483
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Jones, MD is a pulmonologist in Pomona, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center and San Antonio Regional Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of California (Irvine)Fellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1983 - 1985
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1982
- University of California (Irvine)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1980
- University of California, Irvine, School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1980 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Noninvasive positive-pressure ventilation in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.Nicholson, D., Tiep, B., Jones, R., Sadana, G., Sandhu, R., Aldworth, C., Robles, M.> ;Curr Opin Pulm Med. 1998 Mar