Are you Dr. Kellan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office60 East St
Methuen, MA 01844Phone+1 978-682-8661
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Kellan, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Methuen, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and New York. He is affiliated with Holy Family Hospital and Lawrence General Hospital.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/New York Eye and Ear Infirmary at Mount SinaiResidency, Ophthalmology, 1964 - 1967
- Boston University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1964
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1964 - Present
- MA State Medical License 1967 - 2023
- NH State Medical License 1982 - 2018
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Xinxin Zhang Named 2017 Koch Kellan ScholarApril 12th, 2017
- Alejandro Arboleda Named 2018 Koch Kellan ScholarApril 13th, 2018
- Paragon Gives Announces Call for 2020 Koch Kellan Scholarship ApplicantsNovember 19th, 2019
- Join now to see all
- Lawrence General HospitalLawrence, Massachusetts
- Holy Family HospitalMethuen, Massachusetts