Are you Dr. King?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3300 Oakdale Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55422Phone+1 763-520-4232Fax+1 763-520-3909
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert King, MD is a board certified thoracic surgeon in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota and Tennessee. He is affiliated with North Memorial Health Hospital and Maple Grove Hospital.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Fellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 1984 - 1986
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Surgery, 1979 - 1984
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1998 - 2009
- MN State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013