Are you Dr. Lambert?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office16 Hospital Dr
York, ME 03909Phone(207) 361-3633Fax(207) 361-3634
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Lambert, MD is a general surgeon in York, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine, New Hampshire, and New York. He is affiliated with York Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at SUNY-Upstate Medical University.
Education & Training
- SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1985 - 1992
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1986 - 2016
- ME State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MEDENT EMR/EHR, Community Computer Service, Inc., 2012-2013
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- York HospitalYork, Maine