Dr. Lander is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6358 alexander dr
Clayton, MO 63105Phone+1 314-341-3653Fax+1 314-727-5359
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Lander is an orthopedic surgeon in Clayton, MO and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Missouri Baptist Medical Center and Washington County Memorial Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Illinois College of Medicine and has been in practice 45 years. He specializes in hand surgery and hip & knee reconstructive surgery and is experienced in hip and knee surgery, hip and knee traumatology, hip and knee sports medicine, hip surgery, and knee surgery.
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1974 - 1977
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Surgery, 1972 - 1974
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2002 - 2020
- MO State Medical License 1975 - 2024
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: