Are you Dr. Levitt?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office825 Old Lancaster Rd
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010Phone+1 610-525-9570Fax+1 610-527-8805
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Levitt, MD is a gastroenterologist in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and Florida. He is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital and Paoli Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1977 - 1979
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1977
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1980 - Present
- PA State Medical License 1975 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Acumen nEHR, Health IT Services Group, 2012
- Fellow (AGAF) American Gastroenterological Association, 2006
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Bryn Mawr HospitalBryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
- Paoli HospitalPaoli, Pennsylvania