Dr. Libbey is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7981 Gladiolus Dr
Fort Myers, FL 33908Phone(239) 939-0999
- Is this information wrong?
- Nephrologist for Associates in Nephrology, Fort Myers, FL
Locums Hospitalist licensed in FL, KY, and NC
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 2002 - 2004
- University of Florida College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- KY State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- Improving management of atrial fibrillation and anticoagulation in a community hospital.Gaughan, G. L., Dolan, C., Wilk-Rivard, E., Geary, G., Libbey, R., Gilman, M. A., Lanata, H.> ;Jt Comm J Qual Improv. 2000 Jan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: