Are you Dr. Moylan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 66 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia. He is affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital, Salem Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Lewis-Gale Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1986 - 1991
- University of Virginia Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1989 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2012
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPEG placement in a patient with a patulous pylorus.Douglas W. Kirtley, Robert D. Moylan, M. Jonathan Bern, Jill Cromer, Tammy Shorter> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 1993 Jan 1
- Cycloheximide potentiation of prostaglandin E1- and cholera toxin-stimulated cyclic AMP accumulation in NG108-CC15 neuroblastoma-glioma hybrid cells.Moylan, R. D., Brooker, G.> ;J Biol Chem. 1981 Jul 10
- N6,O2'-Dibutyryl cyclic AMP and cholera toxin-induced beta-adrenergic receptor loss in cultured cells.Moylan, R. D., Barovsky, K., Brooker, G.> ;J Biol Chem. 1982 May 10
- Lewis-Gale Medical CenterBoones Mill, Virginia
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial HospitalRoanoke, Virginia
- Salem Veterans Affairs Medical CenterSalem, Virginia
- Carilion New River Valley Medical CenterChristiansburg, Virginia