Dr. Munson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 E 3900 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84124Phone(801) 268-7975Fax(801) 270-3324
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Akron City HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1990 - 1992
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsA novel test for measuring and managing potential phosphorus loss from dairy cattle feces.Zhengxia Dou, C. F. Ramberg, Lydie Chapuis-Lardy, John D. Toth, Yu Wang, Robert J. Munson, Z. Wu, Larry E. Chase, Richard A. Kohn, Katharine F. Knowlton, James D. Ferg...> ;Environmental Science & Technology. 2007 May 16
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: