Dr. Hunt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 E 3900 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84124Phone(801) 268-7129Fax(801) 270-3324
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Spectrum Health-Butterworth CampusResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 1996 - 2000
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Understanding the Lung Abscess Microbiome: Outcomes of Percutaneous Lung Parenchymal Abscess Drainage with Microbiologic Correlation.Duncan, C.,Nadolski, G. J.,Gade, T.,Hunt, S.> ;Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2017 Mar 23
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: