Dr. Ostrum is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office102 Mason Farm Rd
Chapel Hill, NC 27514Phone(984) 974-5700Fax(919) 966-6730
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein Healthcare NetworkResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1981 - 1985
- Albert Einstein Healthcare NetworkInternship, Transitional Year, 1980 - 1981
- Temple University School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 2002 - 2013
- FL State Medical License 1996 - 2002
- OH State Medical License 1987 - 2004
- PA State Medical License 1981 - 2012
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Philadelphia Magazine Castle Connolly, 2011-2012
- Inside Jersey Magazine Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2010-2012
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2012
- Join now to see all
- Effect of a Multimodal Pain Regimen on Pain Control, Patient Satisfaction and Narcotic Use in Orthopaedic Trauma Patients Start of enrollment: 2014 Jul 01Ostrum, R.F.
Publications & Presentations
- Administration of Venous Thromboembolism Chemoprophylaxis Within 12 Hours of Pelvic and Acetabular Surgery Has No Effect on Estimated Blood Loss, Perioperative Change ...Lukas G. Keil, Sean A. Flannigan, Robert F. Ostrum, Jesse C. Hahn> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. 2021 Aug 27
- Operative vs. Nonoperative Treatment of Isolated Humeral Shaft Fractures: A Prospective Cohort Study.Lisa K. Cannada, Lauren Nelson, Paul Tornetta, Robert A. Hymes, Clifford B. Jones, William T. Obremskey, Eben A. Carroll, Brian Mullis, Michael Tucker, David C. Teague...> ;Journal of surgical orthopaedic advances. 2021 Jan 1
- Is There a Critical Radiographic Angle That Portends Poor Functional Outcome Scores in Nonoperative Treatment of Isolated Humeral Shaft FracturesBrian W. Hill, Lisa K. Cannada, Lauren Nelson, Paul Tornetta, Robert A. Hymes, Clifford B. Jones, William T. Obremskey, Eben A. Carroll, Brian Mullis, Michael Tucker, ...> ;Journal of surgical orthopaedic advances. 2021 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- University of North Carolina HospitalsChapel Hill, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: