Dr. Rubey is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1055 Clermont St
Denver, CO 80220Phone(303) 399-8020Fax(303) 393-4683
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1988 - 1992
- University of Colorado School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsCould lysine supplementation prevent Alzheimer's dementia? A novel hypothesis.Robert N Rubey> ;Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment. 2010 Oct 27
- 8 citationsTreatment of chronic pain in persons with dementia: an overview.Robert N. Rubey> ;American Journal of Alzheimers Disease and Other Dementias. 2005 Jan 1
- 6 citationsThe cholinesterase inhibitors.Robert N. Rubey> ;Journal of Psychiatric Practice. 2003 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: