Dr. Schenck is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeU of VA Sch of Med
Charlottesville, VA 22901
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 2016 - 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsColonoscopy-Naïve Raters Can Be Trained to Assess Colonoscopy Quality.Rajesh N. Keswani, Mark E. Benson, Claire Beveridge, Andrew J. Gawron, Adam B. Gluskin, Charles J. Kahi, Tonya Kaltenbach, Jessica McClure, Robert Schenck, Rena Yadlap...> ;Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 2020 Apr 1
- 6 citationsThe Surveillance Patterns of Incidentally Detected Pancreatic Cysts Vary Widely and Infrequently Adhere to Guidelines.Robert Schenck, Frank H. Miller, Rajesh N. Keswani> ;Pancreas. 2019 Aug 1
- Microscopic Colitis: A Rare Cause of Pseudomembranes.Robert Schenck, Greg S. Cohen, Maryam Kherad Pezhouh> ;Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 2019 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Northwestern Memorial HospitalChicago, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: