Are you Dr. Schneider?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1250 E Marshall Street
Richmond, VA 23298Phone(804) 828-2000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Schneider, MD is a geriatrician in Richmond, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia. He is affiliated with Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center-Richmond and is an Associate Professor at Virginia Commonwealth University.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1994 - 1997
- Emory UniversityFellowship, Geriatric Medicine, 1988 - 1989
- Emory UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1988
- Emory UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
- Emory University School of Public HealthClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1997 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- Clinical Outcome After Intra-Articular Administration of Bone Marrow Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells in 33 Horses With Stifle Injury.Ferris, D. J.,Frisbie, D. D.,Kisiday, J. D.,McIlwraith, C. W.,Hague, B. A.,Major, M. D.,Schneider, R. K.,Zubrod, C. J.,Kawcak, C. E.,Goodrich, L. R.> ;Vet Surg. 2014 Jan 18
- MRI findings in 232 horses with lameness localized to the metacarpo(tarso)phalangeal region and without a radiographic diagnosis.King, J. N.,Zubrod, C. J.,Schneider, R. K.,Sampson, S. N.,Roberts, G.> ;Vet Radiol Ultrasound. 2012 Oct 02
- Desmotomy of the accessory ligament of the deep digital flexor tendon in the forelimb of 24 horses 2 years and older.Yiannikouris, S., Schneider, R.K., Sampson, S.N., Roberts, G.> ;Vet Surg. 2011 Apr
- Join now to see all
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center-RichmondRichmond, Virginia