Dr. Stapleton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Charleston, SC 29403
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1990 - 1993
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1993 - 2019
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsINTER AND INTRA-OBSERVER VARIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF THE MIRELS’ SCORING SYSTEM FOR METASTATIC BONE LESIONSRuairi F. Mac Niocaill, John F. Quinlan, Robert Stapleton, B. Hurson, Sean Dudeney, Gary C. O’Toole> ;International Orthopaedics. 2011 Jan 1
- 67 citationsSerum albumin and total lymphocyte count as predictors of outcome in hip fractures.Brendan J O'Daly, James Walsh, John F. Quinlan, Gavin A. Falk, Robert Stapleton, William R. Quinlan, S. Kieran O’Rourke> ;Clinical Nutrition. 2010 Feb 1
- 14 citationsThree-dimensional Motion Analysis of the Lumbar Spine During “Free Squat” Weight Lift TrainingJames Walsh, John F. Quinlan, Robert Stapleton, David FitzPatrick, Damian McCormack> ;American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2007 Jun 1
- East Cooper Medical CenterMount Pleasant, South Carolina
- MUSC Health of Medical University of South CarolinaCharleston, South Carolina
- Roper HospitalCharleston, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: