Are you Dr. Stern?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Halket St
Oakland, PA 15213Phone(412) 687-1300Fax(412) 687-9547
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Stern, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Oakland, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1979 - 2018
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Enhanced perceptions of control and predictability reduce motion-induced nausea and gastric dysrhythmia.Levine ME, Stern RM, Koch KL> ;Exp Brain Res. 2014-08-01
- A quiet voice: Roland Clark Davis and the emergence of psychophysiology.Gabbay FH, Stern RM> ;Psychophysiology. 2012-04-01
- Jewish Physicians' Beliefs and Practices Regarding Religion/Spirituality in the Clinical Encounter.Stern, R. M., Rasinski, K. A., Curlin, F. A.> ;J Relig Health. 2011 Dec
- Join now to see all
- UPMC Magee-Womens HospitalPittsburgh, Pennsylvania