Dr. Thomen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office505 S Plummer Ave
Chanute, KS 66720Phone+1 620-431-2500Fax+1 620-431-4418
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsResidency, Family Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Radiology Professor Receives $1.9M NIH Grant for Advanced MRI-Based Asthma StudyJuly 16th, 2020
- HeartSpeed: Fast Cardiac MRIs with the Freedom to BreatheAugust 6th, 2020
- Allen County Regional HospitalIola, Kansas
- Neosho Memorial Regional Medical CenterChanute, Kansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: