Dr. Ulrich is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1035 1st Ave
Laurel, MT 59044Phone+1 406-628-6311Fax+1 406-628-2830
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Center for Family Medicine (Sioux Falls)Residency, Family Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- Oregon Health and Science University School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical License 1983 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013-2014
Publications & Presentations
- Vaccination of alpacas against Rift Valley fever virus: Safety, immunogenicity and pathogenicity of MP-12 vaccine.Rissmann M, Ulrich R, Schröder C, Hammerschmidt B, Hanke D, Mroz C, Groschup MH, Eiden M> ;Vaccine. 2016-12-21
- Characterization of cellular immune response and innate immune signaling in human and nonhuman primate primary mononuclear cells exposed to Burkholderia mallei.Alam, S.,Amemiya, K.,Bernhards, R. C.,Ulrich, R. G.,Waag, D. M.,Saikh, K. U.> ;Microb. Pathog.. 2014 Dec 03
- Determination of Specific Antibody Responses to the Six Species of Ebola and Marburg Viruses by Multiplexed Protein Microarrays.Kamata, T.,Natesan, M.,Warfield, K.,Aman, M. J.,Ulrich, R. G.> ;Clin. Vaccine Immunol.. 2014 Sep 19
- Join now to see all
- SCL Health - St. Vincent HealthcareBillings, Montana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: