Dr. Wilson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3350 La Jolla Village Dr
San Diego, CA 92161Phone+1 858-552-8585Fax+1 858-552-7509
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Plastic Surgery - Integrated, 1970 - 1970
- Hospital for Special Surgery/Cornell Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1966 - 1970
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Morningside/WestResidency, Surgery, 1964 - 1966
- Weill Cornell MedicineClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1972 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsNonrheumatoid Inflammatory Arthroses of the Hand and WristAlexander D. Choo, Gregory Middleton, Robert Lee Wilson> ;Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume). 2015 Dec 1
- 26 citationsFlexor profundus injuries treated with delayed two-staged tendon grafting.Robert Lee Wilson, Margaret S. Carter, Valerie A. Holdeman, William L. Lovett> ;Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume). 1980 Jan 1
- VA San Diego Healthcare SystemSan Diego, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: