Dr. Ycaza is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2001 Manatee Ave
Bradenton, FL 34208Phone(941) 803-8395Fax(841) 803-8158
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Roberto Ycaza is an anesthesiologist in Bradenton, FL. He received his medical degree from Universidad Catolica de Santiago de Guayaquil and has been in practice 31 years. He specializes in pain medicine.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 1991 - 1994
- St Joseph MercyResidency, General Surgery, 1988 - 1990
- Universidad Catolica de Santiago de GuayaquilClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 1994 - 1997
- MI State Medical License 1988 - 1990
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: