Dr. Sirk is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office341 Greeno Rd N
Fairhope, AL 36532Phone(251) 210-1320Fax(251) 210-1321
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sirk grew up in central West Virginia. He joined the US Air Force after high school where he spent 7 years as an enlisted Airman and served as an Aeromedical Evacuation Specialist in Operation Desert Storm. After receiving an honorable discharge in 1991, he entered the Marshall University's School of Medicine in Huntington, WV. Dr. Sirk graduated in 1995 and completed his residency in Family Medicine at Marshall University in 1998. Dr. Sirk spent the first 10 years of his career practicing general medicine (inpatient, ICU, and outpatient) in rural Virginia before completing additional training in Phlebology in Birmingham, Alabama in 2008. He transitioned to full-time Phlebology in 2010. Dr. Sirk is a Diplomate of the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine, a member of the American Vein and Lymphatic Society and the American Venous Forum. He is also a Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) and a Registered Phlebology Sonographer (RPhS).
Skills & Expertise
- Ambulatory phlebectomy, Venous disease, Endovenous laser ablation of varicose veins, Ultrasound-guided injections, Vascular ultrasonography, Varithena microfoam ablation
Education & Training
- Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 2013 - 2016
- AL State Medical License 2010 - 2021
- KY State Medical License 2008 - 2017
- VA State Medical License 1998 - 2012
- WV State Medical License 1997 - 1999
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Venous and Lymphatic MedicineDiplomate American Vein and Lymphatic Society
- RDMSRegistered Vascular Technologist
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MacPractice MD EHR, MacPractice, Inc., 2012
- Center for Vein Restoration Joined by Alabama Vein Specialist, Veteran – Dr. Rodney SirkSeptember 12th, 2019
- American Venous ForumMember
- American Board of Venous and Lymphatic MedicineDiplomate
- South Baldwin Regional Medical CenterFoley, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: