- Dr. Roger Emerson, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Plano, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: Hip & Knee Reconstructive Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Whos Who in Medicine and HealthcareMarquis Whos Who
Publications & Presentations
- Defining new directions for more effective management of surgical pain in the United States: highlights of the inaugural surgical pain congress™. Joshi, G. P.,Beck, D. E.,Emerson, R. H.,Halaszynski, T. M.,Jahr, J. S.,Lipman, A. G.,Nihira, M. A.,Sheth, K. R.,Simpson, M. H.,Sinatra, R. S.; Am Surg. 2014 Mar 29.
- Improving Patient Outcomes through Advanced Pain Management Techniques in Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasty. Barrington, J. W.,Dalury, D. F.,Emerson, R. H.,Hawkins, R. J.,Joshi, G. P.,Stulberg, B. N.; Am J. Orthop.. 2014 Jun 10.
- The short and "shorter" of it: >1750 tapered titanium stems at 6- to 88-month follow-up. Barrington, J. W.,Emerson, R. H.; J Arthroplasty. 2013 Sep.
- Register to See 56 More
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Texas BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Roger Emerson, Dr. Roger Emerson, MD, Dr. R Emerson, Dr. Roger Hill Emerson