Are you Dr. Peck?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1133 College Ave
Manhattan, KS 66502Phone(785) 537-2651Fax(785) 537-4276
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Roger Peck, MD is a board certified internist in Manhattan, Kansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas. He is affiliated with Ascension Via Christi Hospital, Manhattan and Stormont Vail Health.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of Medicine (Wichita)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- PATH Releases New Dashboard to Help Health Officials Make Sense of COVID-19 Diagnostic TestsJanuary 14th, 2021