Are you Dr. Reitz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1133 College Ave
Manhattan, KS 66502Phone(785) 537-2651Fax(785) 537-4276
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Roger Reitz, MD is a board certified internist in Manhattan, Kansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas. He is affiliated with Ascension Via Christi Hospital, Manhattan.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1962 - 1964
- University of Kansas School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1959 - 1960
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1959
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1961 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Plasma growth-hormone response to glucocorticoids in diabetics.Joseph C. Meek, Roger P. Reitz, Robert E. Bolinger> ;Experimental Biology and Medicine. 1970 Oct 1