Dr. Natoli is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1801 Senate Blvd
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-944-9400Fax+1 317-963-1955
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loyola University Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2010 - 2015
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2016 - 2025
- IL State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Work Productivity Loss After Minimally Displaced Complete Lateral Compression Pelvis Fractures.Natasha S McKibben, Nathan N O'Hara, Gerard P Slobogean, Greg E Gaski, Jason W Nascone, Marcus F Sciadini, Roman M Natoli, Todd McKinley, Walter W Virkus, Anthony T So...> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. 2023 Aug 9
- Early Treatment of Acetabular Fractures via an Anterior Approach Increases Blood Loss but not Packed Red Blood Cell Transfusion.Brian H Mullis, Joshua Hs Chang, Nihar Shah, Ramsey S Sabbagh, Qing Yu, Michael T Archdeacon, H Claude Sagi, Roman M Natoli> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. 2023 Aug 9
- High Nonunion and Amputations Rates with either Early Intramedullary Nail Removal versus Retention for Tibial Shaft Fracture Related Infections.Jenna Jones, Daniel Ngo, Morgan Cardon, Brian Mullis, Bree Weaver, James E Slaven, Meghan McCaskey, Hassan Mir, Stephen Warner, Timothy Achor, Roman M Natoli> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. 2023 Jun 23
- Join now to see all
- How Binge Drinking Impairs Healing of Broken BonesOctober 6th, 2013
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: