Dr. Desai is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Cooper Plz
Cooper Anesthesia Associates
Camden, NJ 08103Phone(856) 342-2425Fax(856) 968-8326
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ChicagoResidency, Anesthesiology, 2003 - 2006
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 2006 - 2023
- IL State License 2002 - 2008
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- Computer Assisted Instrument Guidance (CAIG) for Orthopedic Peripheral Nerve Blocks Start of enrollment: 2015 Nov 01Desai R.
Publications & Presentations
- Liposomal Bupivacaine Versus Bupivacaine for Intercostal Nerve Blocks in Thoracic Surgery: A Retrospective AnalysisKinjal M. Patel, Noud van Helmond, George M Kilzi, Akhil Patel, Frank W Bowen, David D Shersher, Keyur Trivedi, Ronak G Desai> ;Pain Physician. 2020 Jun 1
- 2 citationsOral Versus Intravenous Acetaminophen within an Enhanced Recovery after Surgery Protocol in Colorectal Surgery.Joseph H. Marcotte, Kinjal M. Patel, John P. Gaughan, Justin Dy, Michael E Kwiatt, Steven J McClane, Ronak G Desai> ;Pain Physician. 2020 Jan 1
- 17 citationsAcute kidney injury following implementation of an enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS) protocol in colorectal surgeryJoseph H. Marcotte, Kinjal M. Patel, Ronak G Desai, John P. Gaughan, Deviney Rattigan, Kevin W. Cahill, Robin F. Irons, Justin Dy, Monika Dobrowolski, Helena McElhenne...> ;International Journal of Colorectal Disease. 2018 May 28
- Join now to see all
- Cooper University Health CareCamden, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: