Ronald Fishbach, MD
Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine, UCLA
- 9001 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Phone: (310) 274-6671
Fax: (310) 659-6237
Dr. Fishbach's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Infectious Disease: General Infectious Disease
Dr. Fishbach's Education & Medical Training
- VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare SystemResidency, Internal Medicine
- UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- New York University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine
- New York University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year
- New York University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Fishbach's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineInfectious Disease
Dr. Fishbach's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Limited toxicity of prolonged therapy with high doses of amphotericin B lipid complex. Kline, S., Larsen, T. A., Fieber, L., Fishbach, R., Greenwood, M., Harris, R., Kline, M. W., Tennican, P. O., Janoff, E. N.; Clin Infect Dis. 1995 Nov.
- Bronchopulmonary geotrichosis. Fishbach, R. S., White, M. L., Finegold, S. M.; Am Rev Respir Dis. 1973 Dec 01.
- Gram-negative bacterial endocarditis in narcotic addicts. Rosenblatt, J. E., Dahlgren, J. G., Fishbach, R. S., Tally, F. P.; Calif Med. 1973 Feb 01.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Ronald Fishbach, Dr. Ronald Fishbach, MD, Dr. R Fishbach, Dr. Ronald S Fishbach
- 27 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 27 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Fishbach's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Infectious Disease, CA)
- Jocelyn Kim, MD
- Shu Yang, MD
- Robert Armen, MD
- Kara Chew, MD
- Jung-I Yang, MD
- Suman Radhakrishna, MD
- Matthew Lim, MD
- Constance Benson, MD
- Melvin Scheer, MD
- Laurie Chu, MD