Are you Dr. Hamburger?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12251 S 80th Ave
Palos Heights, IL 60463Phone+1 708-422-7715
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ronald Hamburger, MD is a nephrologist in Palos Heights, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is affiliated with Palos Health, Advocate Christ Medical Center, and OSF Healthcare Little Company of Mary Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1980
- University of Illinois College of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1976 - 2020
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Chicago Magazine: Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2008, 2010, 2012
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 37 citationsRenal tubular function in glycerol-induced acute renal failureChristof Westenfelder, Gilberto J. Arevalo, Paul W. Crawford, Philip Zerwer, R. L. Baranowski, Fredric M. Birch, Wayne R. Earnest, Ronald K. Hamburger, Richard D. Cole...> ;Kidney International. 1980 Oct 1
- OSF Healthcare Little Company of Mary Medical CenterEvergreen Park, Illinois
- Palos HealthPalos Heights, Illinois
- Holy Cross HospitalChicago, Illinois
- Advocate Christ Medical CenterOak Lawn, Illinois
- Advocate South Suburban HospitalHazel Crest, Illinois