Are you Dr. Hollins?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office983335 Nebraska Medical Ctr
Omaha, NE 68198Phone+1 402-596-4000Fax+1 402-559-9513
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ronald Hollins, MD is a board certified plastic surgeon in Omaha, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska, Pennsylvania, and Arizona. He is affiliated with Nebraska Medicine - Nebraska Medical Center, Boys Town National Research Hospital, and Nebraska Methodist Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Plastic Surgery - Integrated, 1989 - 1991
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1985 - 1989
- Nebraska Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1983 - 1984
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1988 - 1994
- AZ State Medical License 1987 - Present
- OR State Medical License 1984 - Present
- NE State Medical License 1980 - 2024
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsSimultaneous Delivery of Multiple Antimicrobial Agents by Biphasic Scaffolds for Effective Treatment of Wound Biofilms.Yajuan Su, Alec McCarthy, Shannon L. Wong, Ronald R. Hollins, Guangshun Wang, Jingwei Xie> ;Advanced Healthcare Materials. 2021 Apr 22
- 29 citationsDissolvable Microneedles Coupled with Nanofiber Dressings Eradicate Biofilms via Effectively Delivering a Database-Designed Antimicrobial Peptide.Yajuan Su, Valerio Luca Mainardi, Hongjun Wang, Alec McCarthy, Yu Shrike Zhang, Shixuan Chen, Johnson V. John, Shannon L. Wong, Ronald R. Hollins, Guangshun Wang, Jing...> ;ACS Nano. 2020 Aug 27
- 17 citationsNanofiber Dressings Topically Delivering Molecularly Engineered Human Cathelicidin Peptides for the Treatment of Biofilms in Chronic Wounds.Yajuan Su, Hongjun Wang, Biswajit Mishra, Jayaram Lakshmaiah Narayana, Jiang Jiang, Debra A. Reilly, Ronald R. Hollins, Mark A. Carlson, Guangshun Wang, Jingwei Xie> ;Molecular Pharmaceutics. 2019 May 6
- Join now to see all