Dr. Kotler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107Phone+1 215-829-5027Fax+1 215-829-6391
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ronald Kotler is a pulmonologist in Philadelphia, PA and is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital. He received his medical degree from Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania and has been in practice 35 years. He specializes in pleural disease and is experienced in sleep medicine, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, interventional pulmonology, and transplant pulmonology.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1988
- Pennsylvania Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1983 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACP) American College of Physicians, 1995
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsA 47-Year-Old Man With Recurrent Unilateral Pleural Effusion.Alexandra Haw, Ronald Kotler, Kevin Steinberg> ;Chest. 2017 Nov 1
- 25 citationsPulmonary Artery Aneurysm Presenting as a Lung MassChristine W. Chung, John U. Doherty, Ronald Kotler, Amy Finkelstein, Arthur Dresdale> ;Chest. 1995 Oct 1
- Pennsylvania HospitalPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: