Ronald Quisling, MD
Professor of Diagnostic Radiology, University Fla College of Medicine
- 1600 Sw Archer Rd
Gainesville, FL 32610
Phone: (352) 265-0291
Fax: (352) 265-0279
Dr. Quisling's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: Neuroradiology
Dr. Quisling's Education & Medical Training
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersResidency, Radiology
- University of Texas Southwestern/Parkland Health & Hospital SystemInternship, Transitional Year
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthMedical School
Dr. Quisling's Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
- American Board of RadiologyNeuroradiology
Dr. Quisling's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Can standard magnetic resonance imaging reliably distinguish recurrent tumor from radiation necrosis after radiosurgery for brain metastases? A radiographic-pathological study. Dequesada, I.M., Quisling, R.G., Yachnis, A., Friedman, W.A.; Neurosurgery. 2008-11-01.
- Controlled clinical trial of dichloroacetate for treatment of congenital lactic acidosis in children. Stacpoole, P.W., Kerr, D.S., Barnes, C., Bunch, S.T., Carney, P.R., Fennell, E.M., Felitsyn, N.M., Gilmore, R.L., Greer, M., Henderson, G.N., Hutson, A.D., Neiberger, R.E....; Pediatrics. 2006 May.
- Cerebral edema in childhood diabetic ketoacidosis: natural history, radiographic findings, and early identification. Muir, A.B., Quisling, R.G., Yang, M.K., Rosenbloom, A.L.; Diabetes Care. 2004 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Ronald Quisling, Dr. Ronald Quisling, MD, Dr. R Quisling, Dr. Ronald G Quisling
- 18 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 18 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Quisling's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, FL)
- Mohammad Qazi, MD
- Bryan Howze, MD
- Matthew Hoffman, MD
- Ethan Yussim, MD
- Mona Yasrebi, MD
- Jonathan Muchnick, MD
- Patricia Green, MD
- Martin Oppenheim, MD
- Richard Slone, MD
- Horst Blumberg, MD