Dr. Richmond is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office60 Doctors Park
Cape Girardeau, MO 63703Phone(573) 334-3074Fax(573) 339-0090
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ronald Richmond is a general surgeon in Cape Girardeau, MO and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Saint Francis Medical Center, Southeast Hospital, Landmark Hospital of Cape Girardeau, and Perry County Memorial Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine and has been in practice 29 years. He specializes in breast, colon & rectal surgery, and minimally invasive surgery and is experienced in gastroesophageal reflux, hernias, acalculous cholecystitis, chronic cholecystitis, and breast cancer.
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1988 - 1994
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: