Dr. Spurling is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 North Street
Geneva, NY 14456Phone(315) 787-5322Fax(315) 787-5318
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Rochester Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine/Psychiatry, 2000 - 2005
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsChanges in metabolic parameters with switching to aripiprazole from another second-generation antipsychotic: a retrospective chart review.Ronald D. Spurling, J. Steven Lamberti, David Olsen, Xin Tu, Wan Tang> ;The Journal of Clinical Psychiatry. 2007 Mar 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: