Dr. Tessena is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeClifton Springs Hospital and Clinic
2 Coulter Rd
Clifton Springs, NY 14432Phone(315) 462-1050Fax(315) 462-0145
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 2002 - 2006
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 2006 - 2023
- PA State License 2002 - 2006
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Addiction Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsMonocarboxylate Transporter Inhibition with Osmotic Diuresis Increases γ-Hydroxybutyrate Renal Elimination in Humans: A Proof-of-Concept StudyMarilyn E. Morris, Bridget L. Morse, Gloria Baciewicz, Matthew M. Tessena, Nicole M. Acquisto, David J. Hutchinson, Robert DiCenzo> ;Journal of Clinical Toxicology. 2011 Nov 10
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: