Are you Dr. Tasbas?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office400 Fort Hill Ave.
Canandaigua, NY 14424Phone(585) 394-2000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Hedy Tasbas, MD is a psychiatrist in Canandaigua, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Virginia. She is affiliated with Canandaigua Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein Healthcare NetworkResidency, Psychiatry, 1978 - 1980
- Monmouth Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1976 - 1977
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License Active through 2012
- NY State Medical License Active through 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Polydipsia in chronic psychiatric patients: therapeutic trials of clonidine and enalapril.Greendyke, R. M., Bernhardt, A. J., Tasbas, H. E., Lewandowski, K. S.> ;Neuropsychopharmacology. 1998 Apr
- Canandaigua Veterans Affairs Medical CenterCanandaigua, New York