Are you Dr. Walcher?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 E Grand Ave
Tonkawa, OK 74653Phone+1 580-628-2557Fax+1 580-628-2132
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ronald Walcher, MD is a family physician in Tonkawa, Oklahoma. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oklahoma. He is affiliated with AllianceHealth Ponca City.
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma School of Community Medicine, at TulsaInternship, Transitional Year, 1978 - 1979
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 1979 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Solution Series EHR, e-MDs, 2011-2012
Publications & Presentations
- [In-patient withdrawal treatment of heroin addicts with neuroleptics (author''s transl)].Schanda, H., Presslich, O., Hermann, P., Walcher, R.> ;Wien Klin Wochenschr. 1982 Jan 22
- AllianceHealth Ponca CityPonca City, Oklahoma