Are you Dr. Briggs?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1009 W Ferguson Ave
Blackwell, OK 74631Phone(580) 363-0052Fax(580) 363-0894
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paul Briggs, MD is a family physician in Blackwell, Oklahoma. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oklahoma. He is affiliated with Blackwell Regional Hospital, Stillwater Medical Center, and Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 1997 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Solution Series EHR, e-MDs, 2011-2012
- HonorHealth Teams up with OODA Health and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona to Expand Patient Access to Transformative Healthcare Billing PlatformDecember 11th, 2020
- Parents of 38 Kids Reveal What Quarantining Is like in Such a Full House While 12 Have COVID-19May 12th, 2020