Dr. Titcombe-Parekh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10016
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 2014 - 2018
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Forensic Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsIncreasing self-efficacy reduces visual intrusions to a trauma-film paradigmNadia Rahman, Danny Horesh, Nicole A. Kouri, Rony Kapel Lev-Ari, Roseann Titcombe-Parekh, Richard A. Bryant, Charles R. Marmar, Adam D. Brown> ;Anxiety Stress and Coping. 2019 Jan 11
- 4 citationsNeural circuitry changes associated with increasing self-efficacy in Posttraumatic Stress Disorder.Roseann Titcombe-Parekh, Jingyun Chen, Nadia Rahman, Nicole A. Kouri, Meng Qian, Meng Li, Richard A. Bryant, Charles R. Marmar, Adam D. Brown> ;Journal of Psychiatric Research. 2018 Sep 1
- Network compensation of cyclic GMP-dependent protein kinase II knockout in the hippocampus by Ca2+-permeable AMPA receptors.Kim, S.,Titcombe, R. F.,Zhang, H.,Khatri, L.,Girma, H. K.,Hofmann, F.,Arancio, O.,Ziff, E. B.> ;Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A.. 2015 Feb 26
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: