Dr. Egger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10016Phone(646) 754-5000
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a child and adolescent psychiatrist and epidemiologist whose research focuses on preschool mental health, developmental neuroscience, and digital health. I am Professor and Chair of the Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at NYU Langone Medical Center. I also serve as Director of the NYU Child Study Center. I am an adjunct Professor at Duke University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Duke University School of MedicinePost-Doctoral Fellowship, NIH T32, 1999 - 2001
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1996 - 1998
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1993 - 1996
- Georgetown University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- Yale School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2020 - Present
- NY State Medical License 2016 - 2021
- NC State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- Feeling and Body Investigators Start of enrollment: 2014 Mar 01Nancy Zucker, PhD;Helen Egger, MD
Publications & Presentations
- Children's Beliefs about Pain: An Exploratory Analysis.Lindsay T. Ives, Kate Stein, Alannah M. Rivera-Cancel, Julia K. Nicholas, Kristen Caldwell, Nandini Datta, Christian Mauro, Helen L. Egger, Eve S. Puffer, Nancy Zucker> ;Children today. 2021 May 27
- Psychometric properties of the Persian version of preschool age psychiatric assessment (PAPA) for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: Based on DSM-5.Mohammadbagher Hassanzadeh, Ayyoub Malek, Sanaz Norouzi, Shahrokh Amiri, Homayoun Sadeghi-Bazargani, Farshid Shahriari, Helen L. Egger, Brian Small> ;Asian Journal of Psychiatry. 2021 Feb 22
- Cognitive impact of early separation from migrant parents: A spectrum of risk and key mechanisms in child development contexts. A commentary on Hou et al., (2020).Chenyue Zhao, Helen L. Egger> ;Social Science & Medicine. 2020 Oct 10
- Join now to see all
- Are My Kid's Tantrums Abnormal?December 10th, 2019
- Autism App Shows Promise for Screening Children at HomeJune 6th, 2018
- Researchers Find Autism Screening App Is Caregiver-Friendly & Produces Reliable Scientific DataJune 1st, 2018
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: