Dr. Agarwal is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3901 Beaubien St
Detroit Medical Center/ Childrens Hospital Of Michigan
Detroit, MI 48201Phone(313) 745-5533
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Childrens Hospital of MichiganResidency, Pediatrics, 2010 - 2013
- Government Medical College NagpurClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 2010 - 2020
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsFunctional Neurologic Symptom Disorder in Children: Clinical Features, Diagnostic Investigations, and Outcomes at a Tertiary Care Children's Hospital.Carla Watson, Lalitha Sivaswamy, Roshani R. Agarwal, Wei Du, Rajkumar Agarwal> ;Journal of Child Neurology. 2019 Feb 28
- 4 citationsEpidemiology of Invasive Fungal Infections at Two Tertiary Care Neonatal Intensive Care Units Over a 12-Year Period (2000-2011):Roshani R. Agarwal, Rajkumar Agarwal, Xinguang Chen, Jorge L. Lua, Jocelyn Y. Ang> ;Global pediatric health. 2017 Mar 30
- 3 citationsHow Well Are We Preparing Pediatricians to Manage Seizures and Epilepsy? A Single-Center Questionnaire-Based Pilot StudyRajkumar Agarwal, Roshani R. Agarwal, Lalitha Sivaswamy> ;Clinical Pediatrics. 2014 Mar 25
- Dayton Children's HospitalDayton, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: