Are you Dr. Fukumoto?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 Osborne St
Danbury Hospital Medical Arts Center
Danbury, CT 06810Phone(203) 739-7844
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Royd Fukumoto, MD is a general surgeon in Danbury, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut and California. He is affiliated with Danbury Hospital and New Milford Hospital.
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's - West Hospital CenterResidency, General Surgery, 2002 - 2008
- NYU School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2008 - Present
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsPerformance improvement: getting an early start.Carlos S. Morales, Foula Kontonicolas, Anita Ayrandjian Volpe, Pierre F. Saldinger, Royd Fukumoto> ;Journal of Surgical Education. 2012 Nov 1
- 299 citationsMice deficient of Lats1 develop soft-tissue sarcomas, ovarian tumours and pituitary dysfunctionMaie A.R. St. John, Wufan Tao, Xiaolan Fei, Royd K Fukumoto, Maria Luisa Carcangiu, D. G. Brownstein, Albert F. Parlow, James L. McGrath, Tian Xu> ;Nature Genetics. 1999 Feb 1