Dr. Dyal is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1921 Waldemere St
Sarasota, FL 34239Phone(941) 917-7888Fax(941) 917-6314
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Michael G. DeGroote School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1994 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsThe effects of some synthetic prostanoids on the contractility of the human lower uterine segment in vitro.Ruth Dyal, Denis J. Crankshaw> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1988 Dec 1
- Lack of evidence of neurotoxicity following 8 weeks of treatment with tripotassium dicitrato bismuthate.Nwokolo, C. U., Fitzpatrick, J. D., Paul, R., Dyal, R., Smits, B. J., Loft, D. E.> ;Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 1994 Feb
- Effects of some naturally occurring prostanoids and some cyclooxygenase inhibitors on the contractility of the human lower uterine segment in vitro.Crankshaw, D. J., Dyal, R.> ;Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 1994 Aug
- Join now to see all
- Sarasota Memorial Health Care SystemSarasota, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: