Are you Dr. Henchey?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 70 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8333 N Davis Hwy
Medical Center Clinic Neurology
Pensacola, FL 32514Phone(850) 474-8353Fax(850) 474-8504
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ruth Henchey, MD is a board certified neurologist in Pensacola, Florida. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Alabama. She is affiliated with West Florida Hospital and Baptist Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1988 - 1993
- Tucson Hospitals Medical Education Program IncInternship, Transitional Year, 1987 - 1988
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2020 - 2020
- FL State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Clinical Neurophysiology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Sleep Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- The effect of LINAC stereotactic radiosurgery on epilepsy associated with arteriovenous malformations.Eisenschenk, S., Gilmore, R. L., Friedman, W. A., Henchey, R. A.> ;Stereotact Funct Neurosurg. 1998
- 74 citationsElectroencephalographic findings in Hashimoto's encephalopathyR. Henchey, Jean E. Cibula, Wendell R. Helveston, J. Malone, Robin L. Gilmore> ;Neurology. 1995 May 1
- Apraxia during Wada testing.Foundas, A. L., Henchey, R., Gilmore, R. L., Fennell, E. B., Heilman, K. M.> ;Neurology. 1995 Jul