Dr. Kesler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8333 N Davis Hwy
Pensacola, FL 32514Phone(850) 474-8353Fax(850) 474-8504
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- USA HealthResidency, Neurology, 1997 - 2000
- University of Florida College of Medicine JacksonvilleInternship, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1997
- TCU and UNTHSC School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State License 2006 - 2023
- ME State License 2004 - 2005
- FL State License 2004 - 2022
- AL State License 1997 - 2021
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Sleep Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsPontine cryptococcoma in a nonimmunocompromised individual: MRI characteristics.Roman Kesler, Paul Maertens> ;Journal of Neuroimaging. 1999 Apr 1
- 6 citationsHeadache in Chiari malformation: a distinct clinical entity?Roman Kesler, Jorge E Mendizabal> ;The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association. 1999 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: