Dr. Peirson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office323 N Broad St
Fairborn, OH 45324Phone(937) 319-1599
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ryan Peirson is a psychiatrist in Fairborn, OH. He received his medical degree from University of Washington School of Medicine and has been in practice 15 years. He specializes in addiction and forensic psychiatry and is experienced in aerospace medicine, psychotherapy, malpractice law, disability evaluation, and legislation.
Education & Training
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterFellowship, Forensic Psychiatry, 2006 - 2007
- University of Vermont Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 2002 - 2006
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 2012 - 2016
- OH State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2008
- VT State Medical License 2002 - 2006
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Forensic Psychiatry
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Addiction Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsComparing Global Assessment of Functioning (GAF) and World Health Organization Disability Assessment Schedule (WHODAS) 2.0 in schizophrenia.Scott Gspandl, Ryan P. Peirson, Ramzi W. Nahhas, Tracey Goodman Skale, Douglas S. Lehrer> ;Psychiatry Research-neuroimaging. 2018 Jan 1
- Locking Away "Recidivism".Ryan P. Peirson> ;Administration and Policy in Mental Health. 2016 Jul 1
- 25 citationsDSM-5 Criteria and Its Implications for Diagnosing PTSD in Military Service Members and Veterans.Jeffrey Guina, Randon S. Welton, Pamela J. Broderick, Terry L. Correll, Ryan P. Peirson> ;Current Psychiatry Reports. 2016 Mar 14
- Join now to see all
- Aerospace Medicine Society - AsMAMember
- Distinguished Fellow
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: