Are you Dr. Finnell?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office705 Riley Hospital Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-944-7260Fax+1 317-948-0860
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. S. Maria (Lof) Finnell, MD is a pediatric infectious disease specialist in Indianapolis, Indiana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana. She is affiliated with Select Specialty Hospital of INpolis and Indiana University Health North Hospital.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 2002 - 2006
- Karolinska Institute Faculty of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 76 citationsPerioperative management and outcomes of esophageal atresia and tracheoesophageal fistulaDave R. Lal, Samir K. Gadepalli, Cynthia D. Downard, Daniel J. Ostlie, Peter C. Minneci, Ruth M. Swedler, Thomas Chelius, Laura D. Cassidy, Cooper T. Rapp, Katherine J...> ;Journal of Pediatric Surgery. 2017 Aug 1
- 35 citationsProphylactic Antibiotics for Prevention of Cholangitis in Patients With Biliary Atresia Status Post-Kasai Portoenterostomy A Systematic ReviewKatawaetee Decharun, Charles M. Leys, Karen W. West, S. Maria E. Finnell> ;Clinical Pediatrics. 2016 Jan 1
- 40 citationsPostoperative opioid analgesic use after Nuss versus Ravitch pectus excavatum repairJonathan C. Papic, S. Maria E. Finnell, Abby M. Howenstein, Francine D. Breckler, Charles M. Leys> ;Journal of Pediatric Surgery. 2014 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Select Specialty Hospital of INpolisIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health North HospitalCarmel, Indiana